Dental Payment Plans Could be Your Answer to Affording Necessary Dental Treatment.
Some patients may need more extensive dental treatment for optimum oral health. For this reason, you might benefit from exploring our dental payment plans.
Based on your dental needs we have a conservative treatment plan for you at this time. As we begin, you may need modifications to your treatment, which may result in higher costs than were in the original plan. Any delay in treatment may lead to further deterioration of your dental condition, which, in turn, can lead to higher costs. For this reason, you might benefit from exploring dental payment plans.
We understand that dental treatment of any kind can be expensive, so to help, we’ve laid out our affordable payment options and we also have answers to some commonly asked questions about dental insurance.
EXPLORE AFFORDABLE DENTISTRY NEAR ME AND OUR PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Pay As You Go – Pay for your estimated copay in full the same day you receive treatment with cash, check, or credit card.
- 90-day Payment Plan for balances under $500 – A personal credit card is kept on file and the first payment is due at the time of service. This excludes treatment that requires lab work.
- 6-12 months 0% financing with a Healthcare Lending Company – Apply for 0% interest on balances over $200 with CareCredit®.
How can we help make dentistry more affordable?
Any of our Lincoln, NE dental clinics offer affordable family dentistry and on top of that, we will provide and send claims to your insurance carrier. Dental insurance is meant to cover some, but not all, of the cost of dental treatment. Your insurance includes coinsurance provisions, deductibles, and certain other expenses that must be paid by you at the time of service. Based on the information from your insurance we can give you an ESTIMATE of the total cost for the services, however, this is an estimate only. Subsequently, if there is any remaining balance after your insurance pays, this becomes your responsibility.
Learn more about the affordable dentistry services we provide.
Remember, it is a mistake to let benefits be your sole consideration when you determine what you want to do about your dental condition.
Looking for Dental Payment Plans
or Apply Online
(Click logo above to be directed to website)
We have 7 Locations in Lincoln, NE!
- Lincoln Family Dentistry – Central Lincoln
- South Lincoln Family Dentistry – South Lincoln
- Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry – Northeast Lincoln
- Preserve Family Dentistry – East Lincoln
- Coddington Dental – West Lincoln
- NorthStar Dental – North Lincoln
- SouthPointe Dental – Southwest Lincoln
- Emergency Dentist NE – Emergency Dental Care
- Lincoln Dental Plans – Affordable Dental Options